Thursday, October 11, 2007

first steps

This is a sacred moment. Today marks opening steps toward making a dream come true. Today I applied for and was assigned an employer identification number (EIN) for Spirit First. We are not yet given birth, but we are now conceived (and recognized by the IRS).

Sacred moments call for our mindfulness, our quietness, our gratitude. Light a candle. Burn an incense. Feel what it feels like. Drink its nectar. Taste its sweetness. Give thanks.

As with preparing for any tender birthing, my greatest attention is called for in making this dream come true. Let me ponder carefully each step of this path.

And as I mentioned earlier, I may not know everything I need to do to make Spirit First come true, but I know what I need to do next...file with the Commonwealth of Virginia to become a legal corporation. This I shall do in the coming days.

No comments: